Where in Holland can I order Protoboards?

Op deze pagina kun je een advertentie plaatsen als je iets te verkopen hebt of iets zoekt.
Plaats reactie
etnozam

Where in Holland can I order Protoboards?

Bericht door etnozam »

Hi,

I am looking for an online store in Holland that sells protoborads.
I searched Conrad.nl and also other sites that I order components from but could not find any. i only found full epoxy boards that need to be drilled but i am looking for the ones that come predrilled with contacts.

From Google translate it seems that in Holland it is called the same just like with breadboard which i managed to find with no problem. still maybe it is called differently?

I am also looking for good online shops that i can order varius electronic components for my hobby.

any help will be appriciated :)
etnozam

It seems that the Bits & Parts add has resolved the matt

Bericht door etnozam »

I am still happy if any body has some good elec components stores to recomend on in Holland.

Thank you.
Mat Janssen

Bericht door Mat Janssen »

signature ruimte te huur ;-)
Verhuurd :!:
RafPe

Re: Where in Holland can I order Protoboards?

Bericht door RafPe »

etnozam schreef:Hi,

I am looking for an online store in Holland that sells protoborads.
I searched Conrad.nl and also other sites that I order components from but could not find any. i only found full epoxy boards that need to be drilled but i am looking for the ones that come predrilled with contacts.

From Google translate it seems that in Holland it is called the same just like with breadboard which i managed to find with no problem. still maybe it is called differently?

I am also looking for good online shops that i can order varius electronic components for my hobby.

any help will be appriciated :)
Hey!

I dont know if you are still after getting PCBs ordered. I personally order from China :) reason for that is price and delivery time (if not DHL ) ~ 10 days.

If you would be interested I can paste some photos cshowing some of the PCBs I have ordered.

Shop is called smart-prototyping.com

Another China alternative ( altough that one I have not yet tested ) would be ntcircuits.com

For some of the projects I also do make my own PCBs with thermal transfer method. Works nice even for 2 sided

Hope this helps!

Regards
Rafal
Plaats reactie